Did You Know?
- Schizophrenia is a neurobiochemical brain illness.
- Schizophrenia is not a "split personality".
- One in 100 people will develop some sort of schizophrenia in their lifetime.
- Schizophrenia is very treatable.
- One out of every five homeless Canadians lives with mental illness.
- People with schizophrenia are men and women, family and friends, neighbors and students.
- There is a future with hope for those living with schizophrenia.
The Truth About Schizophrenia
The Truth About Schizophrenia is a publication provided by the Manitoba Schizophrenia Society. This booklet addresses many fundamental questions surrounding the illness.
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge about schizophrenia by answering 25 true and false questions. Click here