Mental Health Canadian Organizations
- www.cmha.ca - Canadian Mental Health Association
- www.schizophrenia.ca - Schizophrenia Society of Canada
- www.mooddisorderscanada.ca - Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- www.nnmh.ca - National Network for Mental Health
- Manitoba Scizophrenia Society is a founding member of the
Canadian Coalition of Alternative Mental Health Resources
The Mental Health Commission of Canada is a non-profit organization created to focus national attention on mental health issues and to work to improve the health and social outcomes of people living with mental illness.
- www.camimh.ca/mental-illness-awareness-week-english/about-miaw/ - Mental Illness Awareness Week (MIAW) is an annual national public education campaign designed to help open the eyes of Canadians to the reality of mental illness. The week was established in 1992 by the Canadian Psychiatric Association, and is now coordinated by the Canadian Alliance on Mental Illness and Mental Health (CAMIMH) in cooperation with all its member organizations and many other supporters across Canada. One of MIAW's major initiatives is the Faces of Mental Illness campaign, a national outreach campaign featuring the stories of Canadians living in recovery from mental illness.
- www.partnersformh.ca - Partners for Mental Health